Full Face & Neck Masque
The AqueCool Controlled Cooling System is the most advanced post-operative recovery system available to facial plastic surgical patients. Approved and recommended by some of the world’s leading plastic surgeons, the Full Face & Neck Masque is a MUST HAVE for anyone wanting to minimize downtime, pain, swelling, and bruising after surgery of the face and neck areas.
Used with the AqueCool, the Full Face & Neck Masque provides compression and cooling to the entire face and neck areas. Patent pending.
Don’t settle for cumbersome, hard gel packs! Find out how the AqueCool Controlled Cooling System is safer than and superior to traditional cold therapy modalities.
- Internal formable splinting provides a custom fit to each patient over the nose and under eyes.
- Adjustable attachment straps provide uniform compression and a comfortable fit.
- Actively cooled eyeflaps relieve swelling and discomfort in eyelids. Eyelid flaps can be opened to allow you to read, watch TV, or use the computer while you receive soothing therapy
- Lycra details provide comfort and flexibility in the neck and ears.
- Patient-adjustable temperature for comfort and compliance.
How Does The AqueCool Work?
Unlike traditional cold therapy products like gel packs, the AqueCool System uses thermoelectric Controlled Cooling Technology to maintain the temperature in a safe and therapeutic range. Learn more about the science of cooling.
Find out how the AqueCool Controlled Cooling System is safer than and superior to traditional cold therapy modalities.
Instructions for Use:
© 2011 aqueduct medical, inc.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided as a general guideline and is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat a condition or to replace a personal consultation with your physician.